Tuesday 14 October 2008

Stash growth


DSCN0576
Originally uploaded by jmkdaykin
Hah - I went yarn shopping today. My plan was to buy Mission Falls 1824 wool to knit a Very Harlot Poncho for my sister. I succeeded but then things overtook me.....

So we have-
2 skeins of KPPPM in a gorgeous variegated orange / peach (strange since I don't like orange).
4 balls of Misti Alpaca Suri/Silk DK in dark green which I think are destine to become a Swallowtail
1 ball of Misti Alpace 2 ply lace in bright red
6 balls of Artesano DK in dark blue to make Knee High walking socks for Dad
5 balls of the Mission Falls, 4 of which are incorporated into the heap on the right hand side of the picture
1 kit for knitting a dumpling bag - got home and realised I don't have the pattern, I'll worry about that later.

Meantime Fascination has progress well and Clessidra are going slow.

No comments: