Thursday 16 October 2008

A Week Off Work ....

.... leads to lots of knitting.
Clessidera isn't making much progress but I have done Pip's Harlot poncho - I used the Mission Falls 1824 wool (3 balls Thyme, 1 ball Denim, 1 ball Cornflower). I'm really pleased with how it has come out and I hope she likes it too.




I have also finished Fascination - blocked and every thing (round my neck at the moment).
Which means I have also made a start on the Shetland Shawl - it's going better this time (so far!). I have switched to straights for the time being as the circ was too long and annoying me. I had to buy 5mm straights. How is it I can have about 3 pairs of 5.5mm and NO 5mm? I'm also busy planning lots more projects, but that's it for now .....











































No comments: