Saturday 8 November 2008

Socks

Time has got away from me again, so it's more than a week...
Last Sunday I went to the opening of the Socktopus shop with Alex. This led to much stash enhancement, although I have started using some (more later) - we also ate very yummy cupcakes and I did some knitting on Clessidra (first sock now finished, but I'm not convinced they're going to stay up on their own).
On the way back we were sitting waiting for a bus back to Sloan Square and Boris Bekker walked past so that was exciting too.
Despite the number of on-going wips I cast on another on Wednesday - Shurt'agal socks for DH for Christmas. I have finished the first, but he's home for the weekend so they've had to go into hiding. I'm using Malabrigo sock yarn in Eggplant that I bought at Socktopus, and it's gorgeous - really loving this one. Piccies to follow ....

No comments: